I have put together a few Marketing Idea’s to get you motivated. Use them to Advertise using Website Ads and Internet Radio. Market your business to potential customers who may not have heard of you or seen your products before. Until you put it out there to be seen your results will be “I hope someone comes in”. Don’t be the shop owner who is standing at the window peering out and watching his potential profits walking by without a glance.
- Strengthen customer relationships and generate more sales by sending out an email newsletter.
- Create great content and tools that will get linked to by other sites.
- Create relationships with bloggers and website owners. Give insightful comments on their blog posts and begin conversations on social media sites.
- Offer free redistributable downloads with your branding as a viral marketing tool.
- Look for new niches and customer groups to offer your products and services to (web designer for automotive shops) to decrease competition.
- Use keyword tools to research what your potential customers are searching for.
- Create great content focused on your topic that people want to link to.
There is great things to be said for using techniques that are already available, it gives you the opportunity to jump in and get started without the hassels of creating it. So stop putting off what you can get started on today.
Your business is to important to let it fade away because you don’t take the time to let people know about it.
Your choices are simple…
A. You can pay attention to your business needs and market it to potential customers.
B. Do nothing and cry because you had to close the doors.
The choice is yours and only yours to make. You can’t expect results if you don’t put forth an effort.
TUNE IN MONDAY – FRIDAY AT 1:45 PM CST TO LISTEN
CLICK THE LINK BELOW